Angela Strotman, PMHNP-BC
Angela Strotman is a board-certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. She provides holistic psychiatric mental health care to patients of all ages.
Her career as an RN was spent predominately in pediatrics working for a large pediatric hospital. As an RN she saw an increase in the need for psychiatric services and a rise in both children and adults with psychiatric health needs. She developed a passion for these patients and their care.
Angela believes that each patient and family member are a part of the team and have something to contribute to the care of the patient. She believes in family centered and evidence-based care to help achieve best possible outcomes. She works hard to advocate for each patient so that they can achieve their best possible mental and physical health.
When she is not working and caring for patients, she enjoys spending time with her husband and three children. She enjoys being outside hiking, camping, boating and just enjoying the outdoors.
Angela is available to see patients ages 5 and up.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Eastern Kentucky University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Associates of Science in Nursing
Northern Kentucky University
- Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Ohio Nurses Association
- American Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau - Nursing Honor Society
- Advanced Practice Nurse, State of Ohio
- Registered Nurse, State of Ohio
- Registered Nurse, State of Kentucky
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Certified Pediatric Nurse (CPN)
- Certified Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN)