Emilie Breeding, MS, PMHNP
Emilie Breeding, MS, PMHNP, is a Nurse Practitioner of Psychiatry-Mental Health. Emilie has accumulated over ten years of experience and education in diverse areas including intensive care, internal medicine, pediatrics, and psychiatry. Emilie has a passion for listening, and takes pride in building steadfast relationships that focus on trust and honesty.
Emilie Breeding is a board-certified Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, licensed in the state of Ohio to provide psychiatric care to patients of all ages.
Emilie has an outstanding educational background including two bachelor's degrees and a Master of Science degree from the Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program at Wright State University in Dayton.
- Master of Science, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Wright State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Indiana Wesleyan University
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Kettering College of Medical Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Major: International Studies, Minor: French - Miami University
Certifications & Licensure
- 2001 Credentialing Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Across-the-lifespan) PMHNP-BC (ANCC)
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Certificate of Authority (Ohio Board of Nursing)
- Certificate to Prescribe (Ohio Board of Nursing)
- Experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Honors, Professional & Community Memberships American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association Ohio Sigma Theta Tau- Honors Society Gamma Phi Beta