Newell Crane, MBA, PhD
Dr. Newell Crane brings years of experience in the fields of medical, engineering, law enforcement, cybersecurity, and financial analysis. He is a professor of pharmacy and is the founder of four successful corporations.
Dr. Crane served as vice-president of the Ban Beard BSA Council, is a YMCA certified scuba instructor & retired Los Angeles County Sheriff. He is married to Peggy since 1969 with three children and four grandchildren. He raised and trained two Eagle Scouts and one perfect little girl.
- PhD, Pharmacy/Business, Hospital Research - Pepperdine University
Dissertation Topic: Drug Cost & Efficacy in a Hospital Setting
- MBA - Pepperdine University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology - Pepperdine University
- Associate of Arts - Los Angeles Pierce College
- Lee Side Wellness, LLC - Founder & Managing Member
- Emergent Network Defense, Inc. - Founder & Member of the Board
- Cold Jet, LLC - Founder
- Del Crane Medical - Founder
- Searle Pharmaceuticals - Sales, Management & Research
- Los Angeles County, Malibu Station - Deputy Sheriff