Lee Side Wellness provides virtual mental health services to state of Ohio and Arizona. With two locations in Ohio, Lee Side Wellness has been providing Mental health services since 2016. We are proud to offer convenient virtual telemedicine appointments to all of our current and prospective patients. Telemedicine is the process of providing health care from a distance through technology, often using videoconferencing. Telepsychiatry, a subset of telemedicine, can involve providing a range of services including psychiatric evaluations, therapy (individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy), patient education and medication management. By way of telemedicine, mental health care is delivered in a live, interactive virtual setting.
Video-based telepsychiatry helps meet patients’ needs for convenient, affordable and readily-accessible mental health services. It can benefit patients in a number of ways, such as:
Request an Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please complete the short form below and we will reach out to confirm the date and time.
Once your appointment is confirmed
Please click the name of the provider you are scheduled to see at the time of your appointment.
- Sara Abi, APRN, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC
- Eric Adams, PMHNP-BC
- Akosua Ankomah, PMHNP-BC
- Praveena Berlin, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC
- Daniel Chandler, PMHNP-BC
- Ann Fulton, APRN-CNP, PMHNP-BC
- Mary Harrison, PMHNP-BC
- Nico Misleh, APRN-CNP
- Jennifer Mullins, FNP-C, PMHNP-BC
- Biaunka Phillips, PMHNP-BC
- Valerie Puffenberger, PMHNP-BC
- Teaera Roland, APRN-CNP
- Lisa Schauseil, APRN-CFNP, DNP
- Julie Stone, PMHNP-BC
- Kathie Turner, APRN-CNP, PMHNP-BC
- Summer Wilson, APRN-CNP, PMHNP-BC
- R. Lee Tyson, DNP, PMHNP-BC